Monday, January 18, 2016

Our Church

Come And Experience A True Pentecostal Praise And Worship With A Relevant Word
We are striving to alleviate hunger within our surrounding communities through the food, household products, hygiene and personal products donated by your assistance. Our small Christian facility has been performing this for over 3 years to all those in need. Any cash or product donation received goes to the homeless and less fortunate families for their needs and better comfort. We at Tabernacle Of God Ministries thank you for your support to bless those in need.
" Whatever you did for one of the least of these, you have done it unto me"...Matthew 25:40

"Our five fold mission is to Evangelize ,Educate, Emancipate, Empower and Expand in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ through, Loving, Lifting and liberating humanity."

Praise Team








Dedication Van


1 comment:

  1. I've been a Disciple with Tabernacle of God Ministries for almost 4 years. My joy has increased beyond my belief. My faith continues to grow and my increases are ever growing. My Work has only just begun there in working on building the Kingdom.I am blessed because God had placed me under the Guidance of Dr Ronald H Brown.
    Building the Kingdom Every Day in Every Way. Sister Vickie Vickers.

    ReplyDelete